LEVERAGING A BETTER TOMORROW
Driven by the need for a permanent effort of innovation, NEWTON Engineering, took this principle as of strategic importance for its current and future sustainability, incorporating it in the organization with a Department with identity (innovation radar) and pouring it in one of its operational values: the Intrapreneurship and innovation as keys to success. In addition to expertise in the field of Structural Engineering, it has been progressively assumed the role of coordinator of all specialties, seeking to serve as a qualified interlocutor between architecture teams and owners of work.
Modeling and Engineering dreams and new life experiences on today`s built environment.
Developing Architectural and Structural Engineering through an ecosystem of professionals where Interdisciplinarity, Interoperability and coordination effectiveness are the keywords for the implementation and support of the dreams that turn into great buildings of tomorrow
Given the cultural traits acquired by Newton over the years, its management is based on the following ethical principles:
- Professionalism and responsibility of the whole team
- Respect for clients assuming the prompt resolution of all questions or problems they present
- Deliberate pursuit of creativity and innovation reflected in continuous updating of equipment and in the developing of good working practices
- Openness to change at the organizational level and appropriate interaction with the academic and professional communities
- Healthy work environment but responsible, translated into the availability and integration of all employees.
Innovation & Compliance